In 2000, the think tanks’ expert James G.McGann made forecast of future think tanks trends for The FUTUREST Journal. After 17 years, we can observe the same trends. Read more: goo.gl/3a8bbY
Think Tanks Trends
1. Funding is tight.
2. Policy fads are dictating changes.
3. Specialization is an advantage.
4. Competition has increased.
5. The demand is strong for quick results.
6. Conflict over public policy is the norm.
7. A new breed of customer must be satisfied.
8. Communication must fit the market.
9. Issues have a short life cycle.
10. Citizens increasingly