The Think 20 Summit GLOBAL SOLUTIONS is committed to involve the views and ideas of the next generation into global problem-solving. To do so, we encourage the most promising talents to apply for the Young Global Changers scholarship programme.
Outstanding early-career professionals (researchers, entrepreneurs, technology experts and journalists) will be able to attend the conference in Berlin. Scholarship recipients selected by the jury will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet Nobel Laureates and pitch their ideas and projects to renowned experts of world-leading think tanks. They will take part in a number of high-level side events particularly targeted at them and become part of an exclusive network of like-minded professionals.
Benefits of the programme:
- Travel to Berlin and attend the Think 20 Summit GLOBAL SOLUTIONS from 28 – 31 May 2017. Accommodation will be provided and scholarship holders will receive a lump-sum to cover travel expenses
- Become part of the G20 process and engage in the development of powerful narratives for one or more of the GLOBAL SOLUTIONS of the Conference
- Meet Nobel Laureates and pitch your ideas to world renowned thinkers
- Take part in dedicated Young Global Changers events on 28 and 31 May 2017
- Link up with outstanding Berlin-based initiatives, entrepreneurs and scientists on a guided tour through Berlin
- Become part of an exclusive network of like-minded Young Global Changers and build long-lasting relationships
- Get access to quality journalism and receive a free subscription to Berlins leading newspaper in either German or English
Deadline for applications is 10 April 2017.
For more information on the Young Global Changers programme and how to apply, please click here.
Sourse On Think Tanks